Founder & CEO Dr. Najma Premnavaz
Najma is an Ayurvedic Doctor certified ayurvedic practitioner, panchakarma technician, Functional Medicine Health Coach, Certified Oncology Cosmetologist, specializing in Advanced Aesthetics, Permanent Makeup and Educator. Najma has been practicing in the US, Middle East, and India for the past twenty years.
Najma has experienced cancer in her family- her mother was diagnosed with cancer, which provided her with an understanding of the balance caregivers strive to maintain each day. As a caregiver, one tries to do everything possible to care for your loved ones while keeping up with the demands of everyday life. Her personal journey of caring for her mother gave motivation to her family’s Ayurvedic heritage turns to the birth of LANA advanced holistic health care.
Lanaonco Spa is a place where cancer survivors and their caregivers can recover from the rigorous effects that cancer treatments may have. Cancer treatments, whether in the form of Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, or HRT can all have an impact on a person’s body, skin, and hair. The physical changes that may come along with cancer trigger a “new normal” that we believe shouldn’t have to become permanent. Our oncology aestheticians and massage therapists can help you get back to feeling like yourself again.
Co-Founder & MD Premnavaz Rahim
Premnavaz Rahim is a successful entrepreneur, with over 20 years of experience.
Endocrinologist Dr. Smita Kargutkar MBBS
- I provide comprehensive and personalized treatment with compassion, in harmony with patient’s personal and cultural beliefs.
- I practice General Endocrinology, Integrative, Functional and Anti-aging medicine, where | complement traditional evidence based Western Medicine ( Allopathy) with Traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda), Naturopathy, Nutraceuticals, Homeopathic medicines, Vitamins and Bio-identical hormones when necessary to bring the Best results for my patients.
- Education: M B.B.S. – Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai, India
- Residency:D. Internal Medicine, Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, NJ
- Fellowship:D. Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- F.A. C. E.( Fellow of American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist
- Fellowship trained in Integrative, Functional, Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine from American Academy of Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine A4M
- Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- The Endocrine Society
- American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
- American Academy of Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine (AAARM)
- Life member: American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI and MOCAAPI )
Dr. Brian Lawenda
Dr. Lawenda is a Havard trained Radiation Oncologist, Medical Director of Northwest Cancer Clinic, and National Director of Integrative Oncology Survivorship in Kennewick