$ 200 for 90 Mins
Herbal Therapy for Eye Rejuvenation 2.Kati Basti : Herbal Therapy for Lumbo-Sacral Discomfort 3. Nabhi Basti : Herbal Therapy for Digestion & Emotional Release 4. Hrud (Uro) Basti: Herbal Therapy for Heart Support
Herbal Therapy for Eye Rejuvenation
It is performed by filling a dam (made out of dough and placed around the eyes) with a lukewarm ghee (clarified butter). This is one of the most nourishing and rejuvenating therapies for the eyes. This therapy helps relieve eye strain, inflammation, dry eye, improve vision, and is used to prevent and treat a wide variety of eye ailments, including poor vision, eye fatigue, macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts
Who needs this Treatment? This Massage is for anyone who suffers from:
- Darkness in front of the eyes.
- Stiffness of the eyes.
- Dryness of the eyes.
- Injury to the eyes.
- Diseases of the eye due to vitiation of vata and pitta Squint.
- Falling of the eye lashes.
- Blurring of the vision.
- Difficulty in opening and closing eyes.
- Fifth cranial nerve atrophy.
- Fifth cranial nerve disorder.
- Opacity of the cornea
- Watering of the eyes.
- Painful eyes.
- Swollen eyes.
Benefits of Netra Basti
- Refreshes tired, sore, dry, itchy, and teary eyes.
- Eases eye tension and proves to very soothing for dry and tired ‘computer eyes’.
- Relieves eye socket tension, twitches, and squinting.
- Eases wrinkles and dark circles around eyes.
- Improves the vision.
- Nourishes and rejuvenates eyes.
- Enhances the beauty of the eyes.
- Preventive therapy for people suffering from Diabetes and hypertension.
Herbal Therapy for Lumbo-Sacral Discomfort
It pacifies one of the primary sites of vata, relieving pain, soreness, and tension in that area. It is performed by filling a dam made out of dough and placed on the lumbo-sacral area with lukewarm medicated oil or ghee (clarified butter).
Benefits of Kati Basti:
- Relieves chronic lower backaches
- Painful muscle spasms
- Stiffness in the muscles
- Degenerative problems
- Restores flexibility
- Increases Circulation
Herbal Therapy for Digestion & Emotional Release
It strengthens the power of digestion and absorption, and facilitates the release of deeply seated emotions. It relieves digestive symptoms such as irritable bowel, flatulence, poor appetite, constipation and abdominal discomfort. It is performed by filling a dam made out of dough and placed over the navel area with lukewarm medicated oil. The navel is the seat of the 3rd chakra that influences will power and individual ego.Warm medicated oil is placed over the navel area. Nabhi Basti is tremendously soothing to the entire physiology, while the oil pulls out negative energy, physical toxins, and balances all the doshas
Benefits of Navel Oil Bath:
- Strengthens the power of digestion and absorption.
- Relieving digestive symptoms such as irritable bowel, flatulence, poor appetite, constipation, and abdominal discomfort.
Hrud (Uro) Basti
Herbal Therapy for Heart Support
This treatment focuses on the region over the heart. It helps to nourish, strengthen, and regulate heart functions. It is performed by filling a dam made out of dough and placed over the heart area with lukewarm medicated oil.The heart is called ‘Hridaya’ in Ayurveda and it is considered as one among the ‘Tri-marma’ (three vital areas). The heart is believed to be the seat of the Atma (Soul). Hridaya is where Pure Consciousness resides.
HrudBasti is an incredibly nurturing, calming and healing treatment for the heart and Anahata chakra located at the heart.
It is also called ‘UroBasti’.The word ‘Uro’ stands for chest region and ‘Basti’ means that which covers or surrounds.
HrudBasti uses flour dough ring placed over the heart area, filled with warm herbal oil made from herbs that strengthen the heart muscle and increase the strength and vitality of the organ. It also helps in removing blockages in the arteries and improving circulation.