Signature Ayurveda Treatment
- Doctor consultation
- Abhyanga (45 Minutes Ayurvedic warm oil massage) +
- 15 Minutes Ayurveda Acupressure /Marma +
- 30 Minutes Swedana (Medical Herbal steam bath) +
- 30 Minutes Shirodhara (Bliss Therapy for mental rejuvenation) +
- Floating Bed Warm Shower )
Ayurvedic Acupressure/Marma Therapy
Ayurvedic Marma treatments incorporate gentle acupressure and hands on energy healing (prana-chikitsa) to revitalize the body, removes energy blocks throughout the system, relieves pain, promotes circulation, and decreases stress and tension. Marma therapy is an ancient Indian practice focuses on manipulation of subtle energy (prana) in the body. Marma utilizes the 107 points in the body which are considered to be access points to body, mind, and consciousness. Marma points “open” channels of Prana (life force) of your body and releases unresolved, suppressed emotions which allow the free flow of VATA which governs energy.
Benefits of Marma Therapy:
- Clear toxins from the body.
- Improves the function of the organs.
- Improves absorption and digestions.
- Pain relief.
- Releases Melanin that supports sleep.
- Increase immunity.