Covid-19 Safety Measures: Protecting Yourself and Others
Why LANA OncoSpa is the SAFEST During COVID-19 Pandemic
We use the ActivePure Air Filtration System, which has been scientifically proven to kill SARS COV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Our technology is designed to quietly work and safely and effectively improve the air quality of indoor spaces by reducing airborne and surface contamination.
We are located in a medical building with the highest standards of cleanliness and frequent sanitization procedures in place. We offer contactless payments and intake forms, as well as modern temperature and oxygen monitoring without contact. Our private experience with limited visitors at a time helps ensure social distancing is in place at all times.
As oncology patients frequent our spa, we have always instituted the highest-grade sanitation procedures possible. We follow all the latest COVID-19 CDC guidelines and recommendations.
Spa Safety Protocol
Here’s what we will provide when you arriving at LANA:
- Please wear a mask when visiting the spa.
- Upon entering, you can ask to sanitize your hands and take a quick temperature scan. You will also be asked to fill out a client intake form for a health checkup.
- We will ensure that your treatment room is sanitized, and we will bring you directly to your treatment room.
- You might be asked to adjust your mask if it is not properly covering your nose and mouth. A new mask will be provided if needed.
- All of our staff will wear masks and gloves during the treatment.
- The spa will be sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant at the end of the day.
- Each treatment room will be sanitized using UV light for 30 minutes at the end of each session.
We hope that these safety policies can ensure you have a nice time during the visit of our spa.