Dr. Smita Kargutkar
- I provide comprehensive and personalized treatment with compassion, in harmony with patient’s personal and cultural beliefs.
- I practice General Endocrinology, Integrative, Functional and Anti-aging medicine, where | complement traditional evidence based Western Medicine ( Allopathy) with Traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda), Naturopathy, Nutraceuticals, Homeopathic medicines, Vitamins and Bio-identical hormones when necessary to bring the Best results for my patients.
- Education: M B.B.S. – Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai, India
- Residency:D. Internal Medicine, Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, NJ
- Fellowship:D. Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- F.A.C. E.( Fellow of American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist
- Fellowship trained in Integrative, Functional, Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine from American Academy of Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine A4M
- Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
The Endocrine Society
American Diabetes Association (ADA)
American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
American Academy of Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine (AAARM)
Life member: American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI and MOCAAPI )