We are in Network with
Meritain Health Aetna
Medicare Primary and Any commercial insurance as secondary
* Please note:
- We check deductible for every patient at every visit.
- We require to keep a credit card on file.
- If you have a high deductible plan and you have not met the deductible, We will ask you to pay for the full visit upfront.
- If there is an overpayment, we will refund you the difference after the EOB (Explanation of Benefits) is received from Insurance.
- You can use FSA or HSA card to make payment.
- No show fee is $25
Out Of Network Insurances
Aetna Better Health ( Medicaid)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Horizon Medicare Blue Advantage (HMO)
Horizon NJ Health
United Health Care
United HealthCare Community Plan
Any Medicaid Plan
Any Medicare Advantage/Complete plans offered by Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Health Care, Oxford or AARP
- You can still see the doctor as an Out Of Network Physician.
- You will be asked to pay for the visit upfront by Credit/Debit/ FSA/ HSA Card or cash.
- You will receive a superbill at the end of the visit, which you can submit to your insurance company.
- Depending on your “Out Of Network deductible”, insurance company will reimburse you directly.
- You can call the Customer Service number on back of your insurance card to get the details.
- You can use your FSA or HSA (Flexible or Health Spending Account card) for the payment.